What do I need for Tournament Check-In?
When you receive your notice that your team has been accepted for a tournament you will also receive information for when and where the tournament check in will take place. It will usually be at a hotel the night before the tournament starts or at the tournament's field headquarters. If you will be unable to attend the tournament check in you should contact the tournament director for alternate arrangements.
Some tournaments require that you present a copy of each player's birth certificate or age verification, so it is wise to always to have copies with you.
- At check in you will need to present:
- A copy of your travel permit.
- A copy of your Official State Roster.
- Copies of the Medical Authorizations on each player, including guest players.
- Player passes, properly signed and laminated, on each player, including guest players, and a Permission form for each Guest Player.